Please Note: As of September 2016, Due to constant Mac OS and Java revisions, Remote Access from Apple Mac computer is NOT supported and will not be supported until Portal Software Company creates a new product to make access for Mac stable. We are sorry for any inconvenience.
*** For security purposes remote access is restricted to terminal services mode. No company data is allowed to leave the server, remote printing is prohibited, and no local drive/USB redirection is permitted during your session. ***
– -At any time, you can click to zoom on any of these screenshots- –
1. Open Safari and on the address line type http://www.densotac.com and press enter.
4. You will see the Portal login screen. Log in with your network username and in the password field follow the instructions below.
4.1. The password is your 4 digit Pin Number that was given to you by NAITS and the number that is displayed on your SecurID Card.
6. Depending on your system settings, you may need to respond to prompts to allow the applet to continue. Click allow to allow the applet to load. A security prompt may appear, click Don’t Block. Click Run to allow the verification process to continue. If the installer asks you if you trust the server make sure you click “Trust Server“.
7. After you have connected, go through the application list in Finder and start the Remote Desktop Connection application. Fill in the IP address per affiliate below and click Connect.
DMMI – 10.74.74.94
DMCN – 22.214.171.124
DMAR – 126.96.36.199
DMMI – Iowa – 10.74.74.61
If you are still experiencing trouble logging in, please call the NAITS Help Line at 269.565.8301.