*** For security purposes remote access is restricted to terminal services mode. No company data is allowed to leave the server, remote printing is prohibited, and no local drive/USB redirection is permitted during your session. ***
Firefox requires Java to connect to DENSO. Download and install the latest version of Java.
– -At any time, you can click to zoom on any of these screenshots- –
1. Open Firefox and on the address line type http://www.densotac.com and press enter. This window will appear. Click the Portal link.
3. You will see the Portal login screen. Log in with your network username and in the password field follow the instructions below.
3.1. The password is your 4 digit Pin Number that was given to you by NAITS and the number that is displayed on your SecurID Card.
7. Your network username and password are now required to connect. The top window below will display. Enter your username in the format tac\username (use your usename), and then enter your network password. The bottom window below is an example of how it should look.
9. Be sure to logoff your remote session when you are done. This can be completed by clicking Start -> Logoff.
note: Clicking the X to close the window does not log you off and should not be done.
If you are still experiencing trouble logging in, please call the NAITS Help Line at 269.565.8301.