Who Drives your 5?
First responders and health care workers are saving lives every day – so can you. Your family, your friends, your neighbors – you have the power to protect them.
Practicing the 5 Core Actions for Risk Minimization in and outside of the workplace can help reduce risk of spreading or contracting the COVID-19 virus at work, at home and in our communities.
So, who drives your 5? Who are you committed to protect every day by practicing the 5 Core Actions – monitoring your health, social distancing, wearing a face covering, disinfecting, and practicing good hygiene?
Show us Who Drives your 5:
Grab your mask and take a selfie of you and the loved one(s) you’re protecting!
- Your loved ones don’t need to physically be with you to take the selfie (we’re all about social distancing!) – take a selfie of you FaceTiming with your loved ones, holding up their photo, or write their name on a piece of paper. Show us who you’re protecting in your own unique way.
- Submit your story by using #DENSOSafetyFirst and tag DENSO North America on social media:
We’ll share a roundup of your photos and stories every week on social media and internal channels.
If you need it, here are some helpful tips for posting your Spirit stories on social media:
- Use #DENSOSafetyFirst and tag DENSO North America on its appropriate social channel
- Set your post’s privacy settings to public
- After you create your post, click on the drop-down box opposite the News Feed text
- From the drop-down box, select ‘Public’ when promoted “Who should see this?”
- Click post!
- Photos or videos welcomed
- Include your loved one’s name, and why they drive your 5
View more details about the 5 Core Actions for Risk Minimization in the DENSO Risk Minimization Toolkit