What does it do?
A relay takes a small electrical signal and uses it to manage a much more powerful current, permitting electrical systems to be both lighter and more dependable at the same time.
Relays are located throughout the entire vehicle.
A typical vehicle can have 20 relays or more.
What is the DENSO benefit?
– Life cycle lasts up to 10 times longer than the competitor’s
– Lead-free, solderless construction prevents heat shock and arcing
– Automatic adjustment for continual precision operation
– High conductive material that does not corrode
– Shortest path for the electrical current improves efficiency
Where is it made?
Who are our customers?
Aftermarket WD Customers