*** For security purposes remote access is restricted to terminal services mode. No company data is allowed to leave the server, remote printing is prohibited, and no local drive/USB redirection is permitted during your session. ***
– -At any time, you can click to zoom on any of these screenshots- –
1. Open Internet Explorer and on the address line type http://www.densotac.com and press enter.
4. You will see the Portal login screen. Log in with your network username and in the password field follow the instructions below.
4.1. The password is your 4 digit Pin Number that was given to you by NAITS and the number that is displayed on your SecurID Card.
6. The first time you connect, the Checkpoint SNX Extender software needs to be installed. A popup for the “Checkpoint Deployment Agent” will appear, click install. You will only need to do this once.
8. Your network username and password are now required to connect. The top window below will display. Enter your username in the format tac\username (use your usename), and then enter your network password. The bottom window below is an example of how it should look.
10. Be sure to logoff your remote session when you are done. This can be completed by clicking Start -> Logoff.
If you are still experiencing trouble logging in, please call the NAITS Help Line at 269.565.8301.