Homebase Timekeeping System
As you know, Kronos has been hit by a cyber attack and is currently unavailable. Kronos is used for timekeeping (hours worked, PTO, leave, etc.) at DMAR, DMAT, DMTN, DLNT, DMCN, DSCN, and all DMMI and DPAM locations.
Associates do not need to reset their password – Kronos is unavailable. Unfortunately, we are not sure when Kronos will have the situation resolved for the global companies, including DENSO, that use their timekeeping system.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Frequently Asked Questions
In response to the Kronos issue, DENSO is implementing a temporary system for timekeeping called Homebase. Homebase is a simple software application that allows non-exempt associates and team leaders to enter their time clock in/out.
- This temporary process is for non-exempt associates and team leaders only. This includes office non-exempt associates.
- Managers of Exempt associates will need to enter their associates’ exceptions (PTO, leave) into EPIQS. Exempt associates should notify their manager of exceptions.
- Temporary associates at DMMI will need to use the attached paper form to track their time, and their managers will have to enter their time into EPIQS.
- Temporary associates at all other impacted sites will follow established process through their agency.
RECORD YOUR TIME
There are 2 methods for non-exempt and team leaders to capture time worked, starting Monday, Dec. 20.
1) Homebase App or Web:
- Notification from Homebase: If you have an email (personal or work) or cell number saved in Oracle, you may have received a link to join the Homebase system. The email will come from <firstname.lastname@example.org>. This is a legitimate email. Please check your phone or email (personal and/or work) to see if you received this.
- If you deleted the text, you can follow the instructions attached to download the Homebase app.
- If you deleted the email, search their trash for an email from Homebase.
- Request Access: If you did not receive an email from Homebase, click here to go to Microsoft Forms. From here, you will have to enter the following information in order to request access to Homebase:
- Company Location
- Associate ID/Clock Number
- Email/Cell Phone
- Email will give you access to a web version of Homebase or mobile app. The email will come from <email@example.com>. This is a legitimate email.
- Cell will give you a link to download the Homebase Mobile App
- You can enter either one, or both.
Within a few hours, you will receive either link via email or text via cell to access Homebase web or mobile app.
You must receive an email or text notification from Homebase in order to access the system.
If you are having issues logging into Homebase, contact Team Member Solutions (Associate Relations).
2) Paper Time Tracking:
If you do not want to use Homebase, you can continue to use a paper tracking form – attached. Associates will have to sign-off on the paper form and give to their leader for approval.
All of these documents are available from your Chain of Command, Team Member Solutions (Associate Relations), and Accounting. They are also available on DENSO Mobile, DENSO Online, and DENSO Portal.
We understand this is a difficult situation for everyone. We have teams working around the clock to put a temporary solution in place. But, we can get through it together if we collaborate and support each other. Thank you again for your cooperation and patience.